Monday, May 3, 2010

Faith and Protection

Faith is believing in something without any rational reason to do so.  This may be true at the start, but with faith in God/Higher Source and your angels of light, you begin to trust them and that trust increases your faith.  If you have faith in Source you will build a relationship with Him.  Each time you give a situation to Higher Source/angels of light and the situation works out well for you, maybe not always the result you wanted but what was really for the best, you build on that foundation of trust.  If you had a friend who always let you down, you wouldn't trust that person and over time they'd probably cease to be your friend.  Higher Source only wants things for your good and can see much further than we can and can see the whole picture.

In times of danger, I know absolutely that I can trust God/Source with my protection.  I put on my spiritual armour and go forward.  We are all unique and have all had different experiences, both in this life and previous incarnations.  We all act differently in situations and that makes us who we are.

Each morning I protect myself, my home, my pets and my vehicle.  Firstly I ask Archangel Michael to use his divine healing magnet to remove any negative energies that may be in, on or around me, my home and my pets.  Then I visualize myself putting on purple light, all around me, then gold light all around me, then I ask Archangel Gabriel to place a ball of reflective white light right around me.  This all takes just a few minutes.

Make your peace with God/Source, whoever you perceive Him/Her to be, and, if you haven't already, start to develop a personal relationship with Source.  Source loves you and is not waiting for you to go to Him so He can punish you!  True repentence receives forgiveness and don't forget to forgive people who have hurt you.  This is the beginning of finding your true power.  True strength loves and is kind.  True power and strength is compassionate and is never cruel or bullying.  Source is Love and is all-powerful - beware of imitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment